This historic and prestigious Golf Club founded in 1892 and constructed on the estate then owned by the Earl of Jersey, still remains proprietary owned today. The 18th green that sits proud at the front of the Clubhouse makes its presence felt by its colossal length of 60 yards.
An amazing time to be had, the best course played on with great customer service and a good price
18 holes | Par 72 | 6459 Yards | Parkland
Saving applies: 27 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017,
20 minutes east of Swansea via the A483