Bishopbriggs Golf Club was established in 1906 and lies within the boundaries of the original Kenmure Estate. A number of holes on the golf course provide golfers with good views of both the Campsie Fells and wetlands adjacent to Possil Loch which is renowned for its wildlife. The clubhouse was refurbished in 1997 and serves fine food for members and visitors to enjoy together.
This is an excellently designed golf course that will be enjoyed by golfers of all abilities. A personal favourite is the 10th which begins with a blind tee shot that must be struck truly to set up the second shot. The second shot is played over the burn in front of the green with its horseshoe of mature trees. The shot must played "all the way to the putting surface" as the steep bank in front of the green prevents shots "bouncing up".
18 holes | Par 71 | 6262 Yards | Parkland
From £12.00 save 70%
Saving applies: 25 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017,
Situated 4 miles north of Glasgow, just off the A803.