Forres Golf Club was founded in 1889 and the first 9 holes were designed by five times Open champion James Braid. The golf course was then extended to 18 holes in 1912 by Willie Park. Forres Golf Club is well known for its spectacular views over Findhorn Bay and Moray Firth. The clubhouse serves traditional golf club cuisine and golfers can also enjoy a variety of drinks after their round in the well stocked bar.
Golfers can be assured of a warm welcome at Forres Golf Club as well as a first-rate round of golf. The 16th hole aptly named ‘Pond’ is a particularly interesting hole where any errant shots tend to find a watery grave.
18 holes | Par 70 | 6141 Yards | Parkland
From £26.00 save 33%
Saving applies: 27 Mar 2017
Situated just off the A96 about 27 miles east of the Highland capital of Inverness.