The Turnhouse Golf Club originally started out as a 9-hole course in 1897 eventually becoming an 18-hole course in 1900 and changing its name from Lothian Golf Club in 1909. The clubhouse has gone through extensive refurbishment and comprises of two floors; the ground floor offering excellent locker and changing facilities while the first floor comprises of a bar and lounge area which provides a view of the 1st and 18th hole and a place to enjoy a post-round beverage from the extensive range on offer.
Easily accessible from Edinburgh centre and benefitting from views of the River Forth and the Scottish Highlands, this parkland course has a good mix of holes with some lengthy par 4s to overcome.
18 holes | Par 69 | 6060 Yards | Parkland
From £14.00 save 65%
Saving applies: 26 Mar 2017, 31 Mar 2017,
Turnhouse Golf Club is located just over 7 miles West of Edinburgh, easily accessible via the A8.