Easily accessible from Edinburgh Airport and city centre, this course when opened in 1929 was first played by the designer James Braid and Harry Vardon. The clubhouse, which was originally a mansion house which was purchased as part of the Ratho Park estate in 1955, has had a number of major improvements made in 1980 and 2000 to make it one of the finest clubhouses in the country.
With easy access from both Edinburgh City centre and airport this course is set out over the expansive Ratho Park estate and comes with a perfect mix of tree-lined fairways and raised tees.
18 holes | Par 69 | 5960 Yards | Parkland
Saving applies: 27 Mar 2017 - 28 Mar 2017,
Ratho Park Golf Club is located 9 miles West of Edinburgh, easily accessible via the A8.