Opened in 1903 the club is well known for its warm and welcoming atmosphere. The course was initially designed by Sandy Herd and was later modified by James Braid in 1906, increasing it from 9 to 18 holes. The large gothic clubhouse which was built in 1813, has great views of the course and in the summer drinks and meals can be enjoyed on the spacious patio area. Facilities include a practice green and Pro shop.
A very pleasant golf course to play, which will definitely test golfers of any ability as its tight fairways can be misleading at times.
18 holes | Par 70 | 6327 Yards | Parkland
From £32.00 save 11%
Saving applies: 03 Apr 2017 - 07 Apr 2017,
Located just off the A630, north of Rotherham.