Originally opened as a 9-hole course in 1891, Bolton Old Links Golf Club was the very first golf course in Bolton. Further land was obtained in 1924 and was developed into the 18-hole layout by Dr. Alister MacKenzie we know today. The Old Links Clubhouse is the ideal place for that post-round drink with a choice of multi-course meals and a good selection of beers including specialist local brewers. The club also has a pro shop on-site which stocks the latest top brands of golf equipment and clothing.
The quality of the course at Bolton Old Links is reflected in the fact that it is often used for various professional events, including the European Satellite Tour and the Wilson PGA Championship.
18 holes | Par 72 | 6479 Yards | Links
From £30.00 save 14%
Saving applies: 27 Mar 2017, 29 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017, 03 Apr 2017, 05 Apr 2017 - 07 Apr 2017,
Accessible from junction 5/6 of the M61, just North of Bolton off the A58