18 holes | par 69 | 5711 yards | Parkland
From £15.00 save 50% Instant Confirmation
Saving applies: 27 Mar 2017, 31 Mar 2017, 03 Apr 2017, 07 Apr 2017,
Originally founded as Acton Golf Club in 1896 and moved to its present location in 1920. Sudbury has many recognisable characteristics, such as pulpit greens, used by Harry S Colt, the famous Golf Course Architect, who was responsible for Wentworth (East/West), Sunningdale (with W. Park), Moor Park, Stoke Park, St Georges Hill and other famous courses.